Looks pretty good to me, genuinely was and is £59.99 elsewhere.
* Types of materials used: Metal and plastic
* Heart rate monitor, watch and calorie counter in one
* ECG Accurate heart rate
* Electro luminescent LCD light
* Hi/Lo Target Zone with audible and visual alarm
* Memory recall of scan data for previous workout
* Scan feature showing maximum, average and minimum heart rate for workout
* Single and repeat countdown timer
* Time in target zone
* 10 hour stopwatch.
Anybody who is trying to lose weight needs to establish an exercise program as well as engage in a calorie controlled diet. To maximise the amount of calories burnt during exercise, you should exercise at the right intensity. The York P12 has a personal calorie counter to help you monitor the number of calories burnt during your workout. Functions and Features Heart Rate Training Control, ECG Accurate heart rate, Electro luminescent LCD light, Hi/Lo Target Zone with audible and visual alarm, Memory of scan data for previous workout, Scan feature showing maximum, average and minimum heart rate for workout, Single and repeat countdown timer (good for interval training), Time in target zone. Time Control 10 hour stopwatch, Daily Alarm (plus hourly alarm option), Time of Day (Shows date and day of week when HR is off). Energy Control Personalised calorie counter with quick set feature. Feedback Control Automatic Heart Rate Recovery Recorder, Memory of scan data for previous workout, Scan feature showing maximum, average and minimum heart rate for workout, Time in target zone.