Not as good as Ebuyer's deal with the Inno3d, but this is probably a better brand?
This is 192 streams, whereas the Inno3d is unconfirmed (maybe 216 stream cores?).
Remember, there is additonal charges for delivery (around £9) if you do not qualify for free delivery.
Now the blurb ....
Immerse yourself in a world of phenomenal visuals and screaming-fast performance with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 260. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 260 is ready to take on Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and NVIDIA CUDA-based 3D games and applications at extreme high-definition resolutions. With its 896MB of high-performance GDDR3 and 448-bit wide memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 260 is ready to take on all 3D games and applications with ultra quality textures for brilliant visuals. NVIDIA PhysX technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 260 to immerse gamers in a world of realistic weather and explosion effects blurring the line between reality and the virtual world like never before.
- Bus Type: PCI Express 2.0 (Backwards compatible with PCI Express)
- Memory: 896MB GDDR3
- Core Clock: 576MHz
- Shader Clock: 1242MHz
- Memory Data Rate: 1998MHz
- Processor Cores: 192
- Shader Model: 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.9 Billion/sec.
- Memory Interface: 448-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 111.9GB/sec.
- API Support: Microsoft DirectX 10 and lower, OpenGL 2.1 and lower for Microsoft Windows
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, HDTV + TV Out
- RAMDACs: Dual 400MHz
- HDCP Capable
- HDMI Capable
- 2-Way & 3-Way NVIDIA SLi Support
- Card Dimensions: 266.7mm x 95.3mm x 38.1mm
- Supplied with voucher for Mirror's Edge game
- Geforce with CUDA
- PhysX enabled
- CUDA enable
- 5 Year Warranty