Ok. It's been a while since the last lot of changes and I thought I'd give it a go. Perhaps change unsettled me.
Here's my feedback.
1. This is what I see http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/326171-1142011103833PM
Why all the dead space? It just makes it harder to scroll down. Ok. You put some voucher things into the 'space', but is that really necessary except in the actual thread?
2. Why do you need the discuss, share etc icons there? Surely they should be in the beginning of the thread. Anyone using a smartphone (me included) can easily accidentally press the 'expire' button by mistake whilst scanning. Again they just take up space.
3. Vouchers. This is what I see http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/380197-1142011104712PM
Ok. You've fixed the crazy situation where everything was put on the right. Well done. Now what about killing the dead space? What's with the big blue 'redeem voucher' button? Why not stick it on the right like the 'go to deal' button?
4. Quotes. http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/744993-1142011105427PM
Please sort it out! It's a mess and hard to follow multiple quotes.
5. Search in thread. Please can you make it possible to search for words inside threads. It would be really useful in really long threads.
I'm trying to be really positive and constructive, but I'm finding the site hard work and the lack of feedback from the developers frustrating at times.
Keep it up though. This is a valuable site!