Stupidly left negative feedback , how do i change it - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

All Comments

(5) Jump to unreadLocked
banned 1 Like #1
contact a mod and ask them to remove, although one will probs see this thread and post
how do you contact a mod?
Thanks for help guys
If you need to contact a MOD, rather than PM'ing them directly it's best to use the report button to the left of the thread/post in question as this will raise a query for all the online MODs & it can then be dealt with by the relevant person. This will also normally get a quicker response than by PM & will guarantee that any online MOD can view your report.

I know that some members think that the button is for issuing a report about a forum rule breach, but it's actually for sending any query/notification about a specific thread to the MODs, thanks :thumbsup:

Post a Comment

No more comments can be posted to this thread.
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!