For Windows users:
There is a simple way to put the Joggler Ubuntu image on a usb stick, remember this will wipe the usb stick completely.
1. Download http://www.stephenford.org/joggler/files/v1.3/joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.bin.tar.gz
2. Extract the file (using winrar, 7zip etc) until you have just joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.bin remaining.
3. Rename joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.bin to joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.img
4. Download the Win32DiskImager.exe v0.1 program - v0.2 has issues
5. Unzip the file and extract the contents to a known directory
6. Run W32DiskImager.exe
7. Select the joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.img image file (.img)
8. Select the drive letter which corresponds to the USB key
9. Click the "Write" button to byte-copy the image to the USB drive.
These instructions seem to imply that ANY img file cam potentially run on the Joggler... Is there an alternative program i can use to byte-copy..?