I have 2 paid for reservations for camping at littlesea in weymouth.
One is for 2 adults and 4 children to include fun passes
The other is for 2 adults and 2 children 2 include fun passes.
I got them at the discounted price of 14.90 per holiday both for 2 nights.
I am willing to sell the reservations for £15 for the pair.
Littlesea is normally around £35 per night. so thats 2 nights, for 2 tents and up to 10 people inc fun passes for £15
let me know if you are interested. can split.
Spread over 100 acres of beautiful landscape parkland, and close to all the attractions of Weymouth, there's plenty to keep everyone entertained at Littlesea. In particular children will love the indoor and outdoor pools, Kids' Clubs and play areas.
Touring Area Information
* Medium area - 120 pitches: Basic/Tent, Electric Reinforced Grass and Electric Reinforced Grass with Sea View
* Mainly flat, grassy Touring area with some gently sloping pitches, all including awning & car parking space next to the pitch
* NEW for 2009 Electric reinforced grass pitches
* Heated shower block with sedum roof, 14 WCs, 12 showers, shaving points and hairdryers
* Family/disabled room with bath, baby changing and disabled toilet & shower
* Covered dishwashing area with 3 sinks
* Dedicated Touring Wardens
* 5 minutes walk to the Park facilities
* Convenient water & waste disposal points
Please note: No electrical points in shower blocks. Gazebos are not allowed.
Shower & Wash-up areas at Littlesea
* Basic/Tent Base on grass with awning space
* Electric Reinforced grass pitches with electric connection and awning space
* Sea View Pitches Reinforced grass pitches with electric connection, awning space and Sea View. Please call directly for details
* Pup tents are not accepted
* Electric pitches offer a 16 amp connection
Our electric hook ups are designed to accept splash proof UK campsite safety plugs and not the 3 pin household version, please bring your own we do not provide these
* Dogs accepted
go to http://www.caravancamping.co.uk
for more information.