I have for sale the following equipment because i am after a 106GTI and i need to raise a few pennies. It's all been only used in a bedroom, and used rarely so in very good condition.
It's currently still set up but not in use, as i am only gauging interest but it can be all ready to go at any time. It will be collection only.
These turntables have more torque than Technics 1210s! Which makes them as good if not better, they are excellent for scratching too.
Citronic PD45 Mk2 Direct Drive Turntables
RRP - £230 each
* 4.8kg starting torque
* Height adjustable tone arm
* Variable start and brake speed
* +/-10, 20, 50% pitch shift selectable
* Reverse play
* Removable target light
* Dual start buttons for battle mode
* Metal top panel & rubber base designed for acoustic isolation
* Protected On/Off switch
* Quartz lock
* Includes 2g headshell weight
* 500 V3 Cartridge Included
Ecler Nuo 5 Mixer
RRP - £630
* 5x stereo channels
* Balanced XLR outputs
* 4x Phono /6x Line /1x Aux /1x Micro Inputs
* Signal present (SP)and Peak monitoring per channel
* Dedicated PFL Vu-meter
* 3 Band Cut EQ with extra large rotary knobs and Bass Off switch per channel
* VCA 60mm faders with curve selector
* ETERNAL Magnetic crossfader (5 year warranty) with cut-in time and shape adjustments
* Internal beat synchronized sound processors with L.F.O, Manual HP Filter, Manual LP Filter, Delay
* Reverb, Pitch, Flanger, Phaser, Filtered Echo (Band Pass Delay), Echo Reverb and Flanger Echo
* Optimized effect control panel:Fx Send per channel, Master Fx level, Time/Beat, Parameter, Fx Mix slider(Wet-Dry), Fx Cue
* MIDI output (Clock/Start/Stop)
* USB Port for edi:lab software remote control (Software and USB included)
* Talkover feature
* Internal switching oversized power supply with universal input 90V-260V
I paid £250 for this stand, cant find it on HTFR now though. Its around 2 metres long in solid MDF.
-There's around 50 bassline/garage vinyls too i'll throw them in for free.
-Behringer headphones (only one can works).
Price - £850 with stand, £750 without.