Girls clothes 18-24 months. All very good/excellent condition unless stated. Smoke free home.
First refusal to mamof3 as she has requested this thread. Another thread, part 2, to follow.
Postage to be added. Can do Royal mail, Myhermes and collect+.
1. Mothercare flowery shirt. £1 Fifi & the flowertots with strawberry print shirt £1
2. Mothercare pink camping t-shirt. Cracking to picnic mat but otherwise lovely 75p. Debenhams pink babble boom cat t shirt £1. Mothercare brand new elephant vest top. £1
3. Monsoon denim pinafore dress. £2.50
4. M&S butterfly top £1.50. Cherokee blue cat top. Slight mark on back of one arm - can be seen on photo 75p
5. Next pink fairy top £1.50. Next white fairy top £1.50. Both so pretty.
6. M&S lightweight pink trousers £1.50 George darker pink trousers £1.50
7. Ethel Austin pink gingham 3/4 length trousers £1. Next 3/4 length jeans with embroidery £1.50
8. George blue denim pinafore dress £1.50
9. George pink/green heart tunic £1.50 M&S pink leggings (these are 2-3 but fitted at 18-24 mths) £1
10. White mothercare dress with broderie anglaise pattern £2
11. Mothercare pink check dungaree shorts & t shirt set. £2.50. (neckband is ever so slightly off white from suntan lotion but hardly noticable)
12. Mothercare 2 piece pink gingham set £2.50
13. 2 piece Fifi set (shorts) £2
14. M&S denim skirt £1.50 Designer, Baby Barb white trousers, very lightweight for summer. (I can't remember if these were ever worn) £2.50
15. George orange hooded jacket £2
I also have a big bag of socks which are all used but free to anyone who wants some/all of them though I will have to ask for postage please. If you're buying something and there's weight to play with on the postage I can always add the socks till they make up the maximum weight then there's no extra to pay. Just ask.
postage to be added
paypal gift please