Girl's clothes 18-24 months. All very good/excellent condition unless stated.
First refusal to mamof3 as she has requested this thread. Another thread, part 1, also listed.
Postage to be added. Can do Royal mail, Myhermes and collect+.
1. (From left) George jeans (frayed slightly at bottom back) £1 Next dragonfly jeans (No fraying) £2. Next jeans (frayed slightly at bottom back) £1
2. Dark pink & lined inside mothercare trousers £1.50. Cherokee joggers £1
3. Next dog 3 piece dress set. Denim pinafore, top & tights. Tights are well washed but usuable still. £3
4. Rocha little Rocha 2 piece denim dress & top set. £3
5. Velour pink stripy top £1.50. (I used to put this under the pink dress in pic 6) M&S velour cat top £1.50
6. M&S deep pink pinafore dress with sequins £2
7. M&S Striped fleece top. Wash wear 75p. Next brown flowery top £1 (sorry about blurred photo - handshake!!)
8. Vertbaudet pink cardigan (age 2 but fits 18-24 much better) £1.50. Gorgeous 'Pampolina' designer cardigan with beaded ladybugs. £3 (was £35 new)
9. Monsoon vintage look flowery dress £3
10. Boots mini mode lilac joggers 75p. BHS Furry bodywarmer £2
11. Next Molly Moose fleece top. £1.50
12. TU Pink bodywarmer £2 George pink furry bodywarmer £2
13. Gorgeous Baby Barb designer mac coat. This is beautiful on and is a lovely coat for spring into summer £5. (Cost £55)
14. Cherokee pink fleece sleepsuit £2
15. 2 vests and tights. £Free but I will have to charge postage
I also have a big bag of socks which are all used but free to anyone who wants some/all of them though I will have to ask for postage please. If you're buying something and there's weight to play with on the postage I can always add the socks till they make up the maximum weight then there's no extra to pay. Just ask.
postage to be added
paypal gift please