You give the card, they choose the gift.
With 1000s of CDs, DVDs and Games to choose from, the HMV Gift Card is the perfect choice for any occasion.
The HMV Gift card can be used as full or part payment of any goods at HMV stores throughout the UK, Isle of Man and Jersey. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. At this time the HMV Gift Card is NOT available at hmv.co.uk.
You can check the balance outstanding on your card at any time by presenting your card to a staff member at any till. Alternatively your remaining card balance will be displayed on receipts issued when you use the card to make a purchase or top it up.
If you would like more information on the new HMV Gift Card, please ask in-store or contact us on 020 7467 1109 (Mon - Sat 09.00 - 18.00).
1. Validly activated cards can be used as full or part payment of any goods at HMV stores throughout the UK, (excluding Selfridges and Harrods), Isle of Man and Jersey. No change or refunds will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
2. The card cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers/ additional gift cards and the card (and any card balance) cannot be exchanged for cash, used as a deposit on a credit agreement or to settle an HMV Card Account
3. The card is for personal use only and it may not be used for commercial purposes (including but not limited to resale) without HMV's prior written consent. The card is exempt from HMV's Standard Returns Policy.
4. The minimum amount required to activate or top-up this card is £1 and the maximum card limit is £500.
5. Only card holders who can prove that they are of the appropriate age can use this card for purchasing any goods which are subject to age restriction.
6. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
7. If the card is not used for a consecutive period of 24 months (whether to make a purchase, top-up or to make a balance inquiry), the card will automatically expire and any remaining balance will be deducted. If the card shows a zero balance and no transaction(s) for a continuous period of 180 days, it will automatically expire at the end of that period.
8. HMV cannot be held liable for lost, stolen, damaged cards or any credit amounts on such cards. HMV reserves the right to issue another card for the balance of the original card at its discretion on production of your original receipt, but HMV is not responsible for funds used without your knowledge.
9. HMV reserves the right to add to or waive these terms and conditions on reasonable notice for legal, security or regulatory reasons or to discontinue the gift card scheme at any time in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Customers will be notified in advance via in-store displays and the HMV website in the event of any such change.
10. The card may be used as payment for goods of a higher price than the current card balance, on payment of the difference. Over payments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance on the card.
Card issued by HMV UK Limited, Film House, 142 Wardour Street, London, W1F 8LN
Only for 1st class postage sticker