I have today received via post a £50 Google Adwords Voucher which I do not need. The terms and conditions for this voucher are as follows:
- £50 voucher expires on 14th December 2009, after this date it drops to £30 value which then expires completely on 14th January 2010.
- The promotional code can only be used for AdWords accounts that are less than 14 days old.
- Voucher can be redeemed for AdWords advertising.
- Only one promotional code per customer.
- Customers must be from the UK or Ireland.
- A £5 account activation fee or equivalent credit deduction required, depending on your preferred billing options.
- For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.google.co.uk/adwords-voucherterms
Payment via Paypal - if you do not have a Paypal account I can send you a Paypal invoice which can be paid via your debit or credit card.
Once payment has been made, I will email you the Google AdWords promotional code via email.