I have the following 4 Amazon Vouchers for sale:
1 x £10
1 x £10
1 x £5
1 x £5
The details / T&C for these are as follows:
To redeem your Amazon.co.uk gift certificate, visit our Web site athttp://www.amazon.co.uk
and simply follow the steps below:
1. Select the items you wish to order by adding them to your Shopping Basket. (Please note, you cannot use the 1-Click ordering method when
redeeming a gift certificate.)
2. In the order form you'll see a box that says "Have you got a gift
certificate or promotional code?"
3. Enter your claim code in the box and click the "Apply" button.
You will be able to see that the value of your gift certificate has been
deducted from the total cost in the order summary.
When you have successfully placed your order, the following message will
be displayed: "Thank you--we have received your order".
The fine print
1. Gift certificates may only be redeemed at our Web site towards the purchase of
products listed in Amazon.co.uk's online catalogue sold by Amazon.co.uk. They
cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp,
Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk Auctions, Amazon.co.uk zShops or Amazon.co.uk Marketplace,
or at Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partners' sites.
2. The gift certificate cannot be used to pay for Amazon.co.uk gift certificates.
3. The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of GBP 0.001 and is not
transferable or assignable.
4. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
5. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid
by credit or debit card.
6. Please use our Shopping Basket rather than our 1-Click ordering method when
paying for an order with a gift certificate.
7. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the
date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
8. The gift certificate can be applied to an open order by visiting the relevant Order
Summary page in the "Your Account" section of our Web site.
9. Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase and for using the
Amazon.co.uk Web site apply.
I'm not 100% sure you can use multiple vouchers in the same transaction?I would like £4 for a £5 voucher and £8 for a £10 voucher. Therefore by using these you are essentially saying 20%!! Therefore if you wish to buy all £30 worth it will cost you £24 only.