I've just bought a new iMac so I'm looking to sell my previous desktop PC (was going to keep but don't have room)
I built this myself a little over a year ago here are the specs and it all works perfectly:
- AMD Phenom X3 (triple core) Processor (think its a 2.2 or a 2.4ghz will confirm very shortly)
- 4GB Kingston 1066 HyperX RAM (bought/installed in September)
- 1TB Samsung Spinpoint hard drive (bought/installed in November)
- Basic black case with DVD-RW drive and Card reader with a couple of fans
- ATI Sapphire HD4350 Graphics card 512mb with HDMI/DVI/VGA output
- Has an installed PCI gigabit LAN card
Computer boots/runs perfectly. Hard drive will be supplied BLANK unless you can confirm you have a valid XP/Windows 7 licence and I will pre-install the operating system (or it can be left blank)
The case was bought only 3 months ago and all contents transferred, so the case is in very good condition.
The monitor is 19" and its black widescreen (1440x900 resolution) and has a VGA connector.
Various leads will be supplied including a mouse and I might be able to find a keyboard.
Receipts for a lot of the components are available - in case of a warranty claim (as the RAM/HDD etc are still under manufacturer's warranty.)
Offers welcome - collection would be MUCH preferred from Lancaster area due to the size/nature of the item. Courier could be arranged, but I'd rather not have the hassle.
Pictures coming very shortly
eBay ID: archer.ben
If nobody wants this as a whole, I'll start selling individual components.
Make your offer!
Collection preferred (and cash on collection) - but shipping may be arranged.