For Sale is my beautiful Apple MacBook Air 13.3" LED 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 80GB HDD.
I've had this MacBook for just under two years and I originally paid over £1000 for it.
It has been well looked after with only a few minor marks and scratches, overall in good condition. It looks absolutely stunning and you will not be disappointed!
It is in full working order and battery lasts for around 3-5 hours depending on the settings.
The reason for sale is because I have recently upgraded to an MacBook Pro.
It comes pre-installed with Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 and with the original Apple MagSafe Power Adapter only.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, thank you.
* Processor: Intel 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4MB shared L2 cache
* Memory: 2GB DDR2
* HD Capacity: 80GB Parallel ATA, 4200 rpm
* Display: 13.3" Glossy Widescreen LED Display
* Graphics Card: Intel GMA X3100
* Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
* Optical Drive: None
* Networking: AirPort Extreme (802.11n), Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
* Expansion: One USB 2.0 port
* Features: iSight Intergrated Web camera, Front Row, iLife '08, Photo Booth, Mini-DVI video out with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video output via adapters, Micro-DVI to DVI and Micro-DVI to VGA Adapters included
View more photos here: http://img339.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=img0241n.jpg
I would prefer cash on collection and I am based in Leeds (West Yorkshire).
I can also post via Royal Mail Special Delivery (Recorded with Tracking Number).