I have just purchased myself a new Apple MacBook Pro, which means my Apple MacBook is feeling somewhat redundant. It is in very good condition with very few signs of usage, except for the usual discolouration.
I originally purchased an Apple service agreement with the laptop, so the warranty does not expire until 18th December 2010! You should therefore be covered for technical support and repairs until this date.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.16 Gigahertz
- Memory: 2 Gigabytes
- Graphics: Nvidea GeForce 9400M
- Hard drive: 120 Gigabytes
- Optical drive: Slot-loading DVD and CD rewriter
- Display: 13.3" 1280 x 800 TFT display
- Operating system: Mac OS X Tiger (With Mac OS X Leopard disc included)
- Software: iLife 08 and iWork 08
I have now re-installed Mac OS X Tiger, which means it is now exactly as I originally received it from Apple. When you receive the laptop, you can use the Mac OS X Leopard disc, which is included, to upgrade it to the new operating system. This process is extremely simple and should only take a few minutes to complete.
The asking price is £450 including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Thank you for looking at my listing. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.http://i50.tinypic.com/13z8qr8.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/fe1nur.jpghttp://i48.tinypic.com/1195x13.jpg
Payment by PayPal gift, please