Had this for more than 5+ years now and it had served me well. I've got a desktop and rarely use my laptop hence reason for sale. The laptop is in pristine condition, having been well looked.
There are a few faults I've discovered, the laptop doesn't hold charge that well, and the HDD needs replacing. You can easily buy a new battery on ebay for less than £20 and and a new HDD are fairly cheap nowadays.
- Intel Core i7-2630QM
- Nvidia GeForce GT 540M 2GB Cuda
- 4GB RAM
- 750GB HDD
- Windows 10 Upgrade
- HDMI, Ethernet, USB 2.0 (x2), USB 3.0 (x1), Memory Card Reader
- DVD RW Drive
- Bang & Olufsen ICEpower Audio Speakers
- Front Facing Camera
- French AZERTY Keyboard, programed in Windows to use QWERTY layout
- Kensington lock
- Asus N53SV
- AC Adapter (EU to UK plug)