I have the above for sale.
Full motherboard specs here:http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?modelmenu=1&model=1645&l1=3&l2=11&l3=534&l4=0
- Support Intel® next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel® P35 chipset
- Intel® Core2 Quad / Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo / Pentium® Extreme / Pentium® D / Pentium® 4 Processors
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz
- Pure Copper Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
- 6*SATA/2*SATA on the Go/ 1394
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
This is a fantastic motherboard and known to be a very good over clocker. Lots of features as listed on the manufacturers website. Doesn't have the wireless aerial though, not sure where it is as I've been using a wireless USB key.
Also have a Quad Core Q9300. This is an excellent 2.5Ghz Intel Quad Core processor made with the power saving 45nm technology. Renowned to be a good overclocker to 3.5Ghz +
Cost for both items is £175 which includes a new Intel heatsink fan. I'll knock a fiver off if you don't want this (in which case I recommend something like an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro if you want to overclock it - approx. £15 online).
Optional is 2GB of 1333Mhz OCZ DDR3 RAM with gold heatspreaders for £50.
It's currently in a PC under a desk at the moment so I can't get a great pic of actual product, lots online though, they all look the same.
Shipping is £8 next day special delivery or collection/delivery can be arranged from Leamington Spa or Nottingham.