Various books on dogs, dog behaviour, dog training, dog anatomy etc
All in lovely condition, some as new. All from non-smoking household.
Books used for personal knowledge about dogs and also some from degree level dog psychology.
1) The Truth About Dogs, The Ancestry, Social Conventions, Mental Habits and Moral Fibre of Canis familiiaris by Stephen Budiansky, As new condition, £3.75 delivered
2) The APBC Book of Companion Animal Behaviour, Edited by David Appleby, Very good condition/as new £7 delivered
3) The Culture Clash, A revolutionary new way of understanding the relationship between humans and domestic dogs by Jean Donaldson, As new condition, £7 delivered
4) Think Dog, An owners guide to canine psychology by John Fisher, as new condition, £4 delivered
5) Why does my dog...? by John Fisher, as new condition, £4.50 delivered
6) Dog training & behaviour by Geoff Grinham, very good condition, £9 delivered
7) Outwitting Dogs, revolutionary techniques for dog training that work! by Terry Ryan and Kirsten Mortensen, As new condition, £4.50 delivered
8) Dog behaviour explained - A self help guide - by Peter Neville, Good clean condition but the spine shows signs of being read and some discolouration to the pages from storage, £2.75 delivered
9) The Dog Listener, learning the language of your best friend, by Jan Fennell *An International best seller* £2.30 delivered
10) The Dog's mind by Bruce Fogle, reasonably good condition but has quite a bit of writing (pencil) on it which is reflected in the price, £2 delivered
11) Dog Anatomy, A colouring Atlas, very good condition/as new, £15 delivered
12) Canine Body Language, A photographic guide, Interpreting the Native Language of the Domestic Dog by Brenda Aloff, as new condition, £16 delivered.
13) Explaining how dogs learn and how best to teach them, in plain English, by Pamela J Reid Ph. D. As new condition, £3 delivered.
Deal can be made for multiple purchases.