I have a brand new Beko TLDA520S tall fridge/larder.Unopened, still in cardboard packaging.
I ordered the fridge and matching freezer but decided that I wanted an American style one instead.
Catalogue people came and collected the freezer 5 weeks ago but wouldnt take the fridge as they didn't have the paperwork! Am now fed up of it sitting in my kitchen as the catalogue people are taking forever to come again and my new fridge arrived last week so at this point am willing to get rid of it for a bit less than I paid as it is in the way
* Energy rating A.
* Net storage volume 9 cu ft / 256 litres.
* 4 adjustable wire shelves and 1 glass salad crisper cover.
* Bottle rack in door.
* Salad crisper compartment.
* Egg rack.
* Reversible door.
* Manual temperature control.
* Size (H)146.5, (W)54, (D)59.5cm.
* Energy consumption 167kWh/year.
Collection from Chingford, East London