I have for sale this excellent 7.1 MP digital camera.
It comes boxed with all accessories and an extra 2GB Sandisk SD card.
Everything is in MINT cosmetic condition.
There is a slight fault though - it seems to eat through batteries very quickly. Not sure why this is and it seems that the batteries do still have juice in them - but the camera thinks they are dead. A new set of batteries do last a reasonable amount of time depending on what you are doing on the camera. However, it shows they are flat earlier than they actually are. Not sure how else to explain it.
* 2GB Sandisk SD card
* Standard 16MB Canon SD Card (never opened/used)
* Carry handle (never opened/used)
* USB cable
* Some other cable which I think is used for connecting the camera to your TV
* All manuals and original inserts
* Driver/software discs (although it is just plug & play compatible in Windows if you prefer to drag & drop files.
The camera produces excellent quality pics for such a budget model ... and the videos are pretty reasonable quality as well.
Full spec here: http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/cameras/digital_camera/powershot/powershot_a560/index.aspx?specs=1
Delivery is included in the price.
Edit - See post #6 RE: fault. It may not be a fault afterall! Which makes this even more of a bargain!!
PPG or BT.
Newcastle Upon Tyne