I recently made a custom built computer,
Inside it has:
* Gigabyte Technology (S Series P35C-DS3R) Motherboard (http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2551)
* nVidia GEFORCE 8 (8800GT) 512MB Graphics Card (http://www.pointofview-online.com/default2.asp?content_id=316)
* Intel Celeron Dual Core E1200 1.6ghz Processor (http://www.intel.com/products/processor_number/chart/celerondualcore.htm)
* Kingston Technology 2X1GB RAM DDR2 (http://www.twenga.co.uk/specs-ValueRAM-KVR800D2N5K2-2G-KINGSTON-TECHNOLOGY-RAM-memory-107099)
* Samsung HD502IJ 500GB Hard Drive (http://www.samsung.com/global/business/hdd/productmodel.do?type=61&subtype=63&model_cd=240)
* Liteon DH20A4P 20X DVD RW (http://www.maxgroup.com/products/details.asp?item=LT33420B-1)
* Casecom ATX500W Power Supply (http://www.ebuyer.com/product/61308)
Also included are:
* Viewsonic VE710b 17" Monitor (http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/uk/Support/NonCurrentLCDs/LCDE2/VE710b.htm)
* Creative 5.1 SBS 560 Speakers (http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=25&product=9303)
Also all the drivers etc included and all necessary wires.
Also a bunch of accessories including:
* Bluetooth Dongle
* Ralink PCI 54mbps Wi-Fi
* 2 Mice
* 2 Keyboards
* Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
This computer is also running Windows Vista. All warranty's on the individual products are also included.
I was just wondering how much I would get for it, and also if anyone wants to buy it?