I've got a Dell Axim X50 (MID - 520mhz model) for sale.
it comes with the usb dock, spare battery, 1gb sd card, wired GPS receiver with car dock and connections for use as sat-nav
here are the specs for the x50X50
* 3.5" Quarter-VGA LCD screen with 16-Bit Color and Portrait/Landscape Support
* Built-In CompactFlash expansion slot
* Built-In Secure Digital expansion slot
* Intel PXA270 Processor running at 416 MHz (Low)/ 520MHz (Mid)
* Available Built-In 802.11b Wi-Fi Certification (X50 Mid only)
* Standard Built-In Bluetooth 1.2 Compliance
* 64MB (Low)/ 128MB (Mid) Intel StrataFlash ROM with 64MB on-handheld RAM
* Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition (Upgradeable to Windows Mobile 5.0 and Windows Mobile 6.0 with downloaded ROM Update)
The X50(Low) retailed for $299 USD and the X50(Mid) retailed for $399 at launch
I'll post pics up later on but this is what it all looks like (these pics aren't of my x50 and extras)
Like i said i'll post pics up of it all when i get home from work in around 5 hours time.
I'll post (next day delivery) when the payment is cleared to my Paypal account
If you'd prefer to pay via a different method then please let me know and i'll see if its possible.