Dell UltraSharp 2208WFP Black 22-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
Expired

Dell UltraSharp 2208WFP Black 22-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor £200.00

jordanfox Avatar
8y, 10m agoPosted 8 years, 10 months agoFeedback:0 Positive/0 Neutral/0 Negative
22-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
1680 x 1050 native resolution
5 millisecond (grey-to-grey) response time (typical)
1000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical)
Dell TrueColor Technology
High Definition (HD)
Dell UltraSharp Advantage

Only one month old, 99% brand new, retail price is £263.20 plus shipping, buy this and get a huge saving of 60 pounds.

pics are:
http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~fj503/monitor/DSC_1121.JPG
http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~fj503/monitor/DSC_1120.JPG
Shipping/Payment:
pick up preferred.
York, The University of York

- jordanfox
Other Links From Dell:
jordanfox Avatar
8y, 10m agoPosted 8 years, 10 months agoFeedback:0 Positive/0 Neutral/0 Negative
Options

All Comments

(14) Jump to unreadLocked
Comments/page:
#1
Forgot to say, it still has a 3-year warranty...
#2
All offers and acceptance must be made in the thread. Your e-mail addres has been removed from the OP

Welcome to HotUKDeals by the way.
banned#3
NICE Monitor, Good Deal, voted hot! 22" good size!
banned#4
boyneverstop
NICE Monitor, Good Deal, voted hot! 22" good size!


lmao:santa:
#5
jordanfox
Only one month old, 99% brand new, retail price is £263.20 plus shipping, buy this and get a huge saving of 60 pounds.
You can get one new for around that price delivered!
#6
If this is 99% new what happened to the other 1%?
banned#7
Crossbow
You can get one new for around that price delivered!


£180 for pick up...what do yo think. i live in york.
banned#8
boyneverstop
£180 for pick up...what do yo think. i live in york.


think you signed in with the wrong name :w00t:
#9
boyneverstop
NICE Monitor, Good Deal, voted hot! 22" good size!


how did you do that then?
#10
boothy
If this is 99% new what happened to the other 1%?


Its now 2% old. :-D

This thread needs a clean up....

Oh and for a 99% new monitor, the price isn't bad, 100% new isn't much different if you shop around though.
#11
I think he's offering to buy it and collect
#12
boothy
I think he's offering to buy it and collect


Okay, I shall delete my post. :oops:
#13
I really interested but wouldn't pay £200, and I'd like to inspect it first. Where was it bought from?
#14
Forum code of conduct:

* Members using multiple user names without a prior agreement with Admin or Moderators will also face a permanent ban


Thread locked, members banned.

Post a Comment

No more comments can be posted to this thread.
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!