1 sealed sub box with 2x 10" kenwood KFC-W2505's in. There's no amp but they were on a 600w with no problems. They're a bit tatty but sound awesome in a big enough car.
* silver pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone
* tornado-type raised ridge construction for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
* urethane foam surround
* extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone excursion
* power range 35-300 watts RMS
* peak power 600 watts
* frequency range 28-800 Hz
* sensitivity 91 dB SPL
* top mount depth: 4-1/2"
* sealed box volume 1.0 cubic feet
* ported box volume 1.1 cubic feet
They are 2 subs in a sealed 35x31x81cm box. More pics on request. Paypal, bank transfer, COD acceptable.
Any questions, please ask.
I'd prefer collection (from stone, staffs) as the box barely fits in my car. If you want a courier then I can be around for a collection, I'll weigh it when I get chance, but they're a good 15kg at least.
Payment by whatever floats your boat - provided it eventually ends up in my pocket I'm happy, Paypal, Bank transfer, cash are all good.