Hi folks, trying to get some cash for crimbo so selling a few of my guitars. We have for sale,
1. Epiphone - Emperor ii-vs Joe Pass Signature, Korean, With Epiphone Hard Case - £350
This is a beautiful looking and sounding guitar and will be sorely missed but it was time for something new. This guitar is in good nic apart from a mark on the body where i banged it against the amp The guitar was £600 in the sale reduced from £750 when i bought it about 3 years ago. I took to the shop where i bought my sg and the guy said its worth £350 for a private sale and as i am no expert i will use his valuation.
2. Epiphone Acoustic, Korean, With Gig Bag - £100
This big acoustic is another great guitar that i will miss. The first proper guitar i owned. This guitar is in good nic but has a couple of bumps one on the body and a couple of marks on the headstock.
3. Stagg Les Paul copy, With Epiphone Gig Bag - £95 ovno
I have just had the jack plug replaced and a setup done costing £45 to this guitar. It plays really well and i wont be too disapointed if i dont sell this one, but the wife insists that it goes up for sale. The finish on this guitar is really nice although when i was younger i tried my hand at making the scratch plat a wee bit funky. The scratch plate could probaly be cleaned up if its not to your taste but you can buy new ones fairly cheap on the tinternet. Again there are a couple of bumps on the body but not that noticeable unless your looking for them, on the back of the neck there is a spot where the paint has come away.
4. Stagg 12 string acoustic - £85 ovno
This is another nice looking guitar, personally i never got into it, but if your looking to try your hand at 12 string acoustic then you could do a lot worse than this, or so i was told at the shop, i wouldnt really know, 6 strings is more than enough for me
5. I also have another guitar but it is at my mums, Its a semiacoustic with built in tuner, its basicly a tanglewood but with legacy branding, it really is a beautiful guitar and amazing sound, good as new only a couple of months old £200 with legacy hard case. If there is any interest in this guitar i will collect it drom my mums to get pics.
I would prefer theese items be picked up but if courrier is needed then we can sort something out. I also have a hard case and a couple of gig bags if needed.
Feel free to ask any questions i know my pics are not the best, but if require more detail or better pics dont hesitate to ask, cheers for viewing, mambo.
As always any information (AVF, Ebay, Telephone Number, Email etc) will be provided to any interested partys.