FS lots of baby girl items, willing to combine and accept offers - all need good homes.
Genuine reason for sale - our second (and last baby) is a boy and they just have to go. Any questions feel free to get in touch - ALL from smoke and pet FREE home. Pics to follow... all prices include 2nd class delivery - can post first or recorded for a little extra at request.
1. Gorgeous high quality pink duffle coat from Mothercare, 0-3, with hood, fleece and padded lining, never worn just kept in wardrobe. Stunning and was expensive - £4 ono
2. Pink corduroy dungarees from H&M, 2-4 months, lined and very cute .. don't remember it ever being worn (crime)! - £1.50 ono
3. Pink soft fleecy hoodie from Marks and Spencer with polka dots, 0-3 - £1.50 ono
4. H&M long sleeve body suit with pink, purple, lilac, green and white stripes. Worn once for a few hours only, 2-4 months and Junior J (Jasper Conran) Debenhams pink body suit with cherry design, 0-3, never worn brand new - £2 ono
5. Pink dress from Mothercare with khaki leafy pattern, 0-3, never worn with hat and knickers to match - £2 ono
6. H&M pink checkered nappy dress (not sure what else to call it) soooooooo cute, never ever worn (crime!) button straps, 2-4 months - £1.50 ono
7. 'Mummy's full time job, that's me' Mothercare top, never worn, 3-6 - £1 ono
8. 'Mummy and I love to shop' Mothercare top, 0-3 - good condition slight crack on word 'mummy' but doesn't spoil it. Barely worn - £1 ono
9. Trousers x 2 from Marks and Spencer, very soft - fleecy feel, never worn dark and light pink - up to 3 months - £3 ono
10. 2 x brand new pink skirts with pants attached, bright and light pink with 'rainbow' logo with flower. Mothercare - 0-3 never worn or even tried on - £3 ono
I'm an honest seller, I'm used to eBay but am getting a bit tired of their fees etc. Have made a few sales here but have yet to receive feedback.
PayPal gift please