The last day of first half 2006, SuperPI world record enters a hitherto unknown stage. Coolaler, the most famous worldwide enthusiast from Taiwan, becomes the first person who breaks 10 seconds in SuperPI 1M in the world. 9.828 becomes the most praise number in IT history.
- These modules use Micron D9 chips!
- Package : 2048MB kit (2x1GB) dual channel pack
- CAS Latency : 4-4-4-12 (PC2-6400)
- Test Voltage : 2.0-2.2 V
- Speed : DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400)
- Type : 240-pin DDR2
- Error Checking : Non-ECC
- Registered/Unbuffered : Unbuffered
- Quality Control : Comprehensive rigorously tested in pair at dual channel environment
- Warranty : Lifetime