hi i have a 32" hitachi lcd tv it is digital ready, hd ready, has freeview built in and has hdmi socket. I bought it 1 and a half weeks ago but want to upgrade to a 37" hitachi my money back guarantee was for 7 days so if i want a 37" i have to keep this one too. It comes with a 12 months warranty. Its in great condition well its new all together. Ive used it about 5 times. I want to sell it for £289 including delivery if you live in england. below i have copied the specs from the website.
Television Picture Quality
model Hitachi 32lD8D20U
* High Definition Ready.
* Integrated digital (freeview).
* 32in (82cm) widescreen TV with 81cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
* Brightness 500cd/m2.
* Contrast ratio 950:1.
* Viewing angle 178 degrees.
* Image enhancement.
* Progressive scan
* 1 HDMI socket.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* Component video socket.
* Headphone socket.
* S-video socket.
* Rear and side AV sockets.
* 2 x 8w RMS power output.
* Nicam, 3DS sound.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available.
* Auto setup.
* Now and next electronic programme guide.
* 7 day electronic programme guide.
* Top up TV compatible.
* UHF and VHF Tuner.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search sorting.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Child lock.
* Picture in Picture.
* Picture and Picture.
* 100 programmes, 1000 text pages.
* Programme reminder and event.
* Multi language subtitle decoding and display.
* NTSC compatible.
* Remote control requires 2 x AA batteries.
* 230v AC mains operation.
* Complete with table top stand.
* Size of TV (H)60, (W)85.5, (D)10.4cm.
* Size with stand (H)64.9, (W)85.4, (D)10.4cm.
* Weight of TV 16kg.
* Weight of stand 2.5 kg.
* Suitable for wall mounting (brackets not supplied).
let me know if you would like it
i have a money bookers account and you can pay through that or through pppay i will accept bank transfer aswell