I have up for sale my pride and joy - an Identiti Exorcist in excellent condition.http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/mattythomo/Identiti%20Exorcist/IdentitiExorcist10.jpg
As you can probably tell from the pic this bike is more for someone who does more extreme riding (as opposed to just nipping down to the shops!) so hopefully there are some bike enthusiasts on HUKD!
The reason I am selling it is I simply don't use it. I built this bike up from scratch over a year ago and it has been sat in my garage ever since (these days I prefer building them to riding them!). Everything on it is in excellent nick, and quite a few of the parts are brand new (e.g. gearset, tyres...). Since I built it it has been ridden no more than 2 or 3 times so it is in top condition.
Here are the rough specs:
- Identiti Exorcist frame w/ Stratos TR-1 shock
- Marzocchi All Mountain 3 forks w/ 150mm of travel
- Wheels - Hope Pro2 hubs on Tioga DH rims
- SRAM X-9 rear mech and shifters
- F&R Hayes HFX-MAG hydraulic disk brakes
- FSA X-Drive Cromo chainset (I also have a brand new 24/7 chainring which I never got round to putting on)
- 24/7 Pro bar and stem
- Ringle Moby seatpost and Tioga saddle
I'm not really sure what price to ask for this as I bought the parts over a period of 6-months. I have tallied up the RRPs of everything and it came to £2000. But obviously this is WAY over what I'm expecting to get! I'm thinking offers around £900.
I've probably missed something out so any questions just give me a
shout! Also for more photos click here.
I live in Derby but I am also regularly in Loughborough and Leicester if viewing is required.