Selling my DVD recorder, hardly used, never been used to record anything thats for sure
Cost me £250 about 2 years ago. In amazing condition - Looking for £100 or near offer plus will consider Xbox 360 games or accessories etc.
Collection preferred but will post by Parcelforce 24/48 at between £13-£15 depending on what the buyer prefers.
Now the tecchie bit....
The Sony RDR-GX210S is a powerful DVD recorder, offering strong functionality and the Sony name, at a lower-than-expected cost. It supports the following formats:
* Playback: DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD -RW , DVD-R , MP3 , VCD (video CD), CD, CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, JPEG Image CD
* Recording: Dual format 12cm 4.7GB discs, in the following formats: DVD+RW , DVD-RWVR, DVD+R , DVD-R , DVD -RW
The discussion about the best format for recordable DVDs continues, and for that reason, we believe it makes sense to play it safe, and to go for a dual format recordable machine.
Key Description & Features:
* Dual format - Records on DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW Blank Media
* DVD, CD, MP3, JPEG Photo CD, CD-R & CD-RW Playback
* Video mode for recording discs that will play in most existing DVD players
* Records in real-time using MPEGII compression-Up to 6 hours per DVD-RW disc
* Quick recording end search function automatically finds the blank part of the disc
* Variable bit-rate MPEG encoding for maximum efficiency and recording time for all types of DVD media
* Motion Adaptive Field Noise Reduction, Block Noise Reduction and Video Equalizer technologies
* Progressive Scan (Component Video Output jacks)
* 2 Channel Dolby Digital Encoding
* Disc navigation thumbnail chapter view
* MD Style Non-linear editing and recording (VR Mode on DVD-RW)
* Store timer settings on individual discs
* Videoplus+, PDC, & Manual Timer Programming
* NiCAM Decoding
* DV-Input ( i.LINK )
* Dimensions: 430 x 293 x 75 mm
Parcelforce 24/48 depending on buyer, or collection welcome
Payment via paypal gift, bt or cash on collection