I have a sony dvd/hdd recorder for sale. I have had this for about a year and its an amazing machine. As the tittle says it has 80GB hdd built in.
There's no box. Comes with a remote, user manual, scart lead and the Glink cable(controls the Sky/Cable box through the recorder as in changes the channels)
Used conditions (slight scuff marks) but works perfectly.
I don't have any feedback on here but have full 100% on ebay.
* Chasing Playback
* High Picture Quality HQ+ recording
* DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW Recording (dual RW compatibility)
* Block Noise Reduction / Mosquito Noise Reduction / Frame Noise Reduction
* DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW Playback
* High Quality REC ( 3H )
* Digital Audio Output
* A/V Synchro and STB Synchro REC
* 12bit/108MHz Video DAC
* MP3 Playback & JPEG Playback ( CD-R/RW )
* Recording up to 40 events per month
* EPG Electronic Programme Guide ( Guide Plus+ )
* Pause live TV
* Compatible with +R double layer disc ( 8.5 GB Disc )
* Set top box control ( IR blaster )
* High Speed Dubbing Up to x64 ( x8 Drive )
* Auto Chaptering
* Low Capacity HDD 80 GB
* Sophisticated GUI and quick response GUI
* DVD Video/CD/Video CD Playback
* S-Video In/Out / Analog AV In/Out / Component Video Output x2 Scart ( 1 including RGB input )
* Precision Cinema Progressive
* Fast Playback with Sound ( HDD ) x1.3
* DV Terminal (i.LINK) Program Dubbing/One Touch Dubbing/Advanced Program Dubbing
Cash on collection.