Had this bike up for sale before but I've decided to see if anyone is interested in trading for something of equivalent value.http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/mattythomo/Identiti%20Exorcist/IdentitiExorcist10.jpghttp://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/mattythomo/Identiti%20Exorcist/
Click Here for more photos.
This is an Identiti Exorcist which I custom built myself. As you can probably tell from the photo it is more for someone who does more extreme riding (as opposed to just nipping down to the shops!) so hopefully there are some bike enthusiasts on HUKD! I built this bike up from scratch over a year ago and it has been sat in my garage ever since. Everything on it is in excellent nick, and quite a few of the parts are brand new (e.g. gearset, tyres...). Since I built it it has been ridden no more than 2 or 3 times so it is in top condition.
Here are the specs:
- Identiti Exorcist frame w/ Stratos TR-1 shock
- Marzocchi All Mountain 3 forks w/ 150mm of travel
- Wheels - Hope Pro2 hubs on Tioga DH rims
- SRAM X-9 rear mech and shifters
- F&R Hayes HFX-MAG hydraulic disk brakes
- FSA X-Drive Cromo chainset (I also have a brand new 24/7 chainring which I never got round to putting on)
- 24/7 Pro bar and stem
- Ringle Moby seatpost and Tioga saddle
If you know anything about bikes you'll realise that these are quality parts (RRPs of everything totals ~£2000).
I'm still open to cash offers around the £800 mark as an alternative to a trade, and I'll also consider a trade + cash.
P.S. I'm in the Derby area if viewing is required (also regularly in Loughborough)