* Stylish design and Massive 160GB Hard Disk.
* Built in Freeview receiver - no need for a separate freeview box.
* Record and Store up to 80 hours of Freeview Digital TV & Radio.
* One touch record.
* Rewind and Pause live Digital TV.
* Record one channel while watching another.
* Start to watch recordings before the recording has finished.
* Twin Tuner.
* Twin SCART.
* 8 day electronic programme guide provides TV and Radio listings on screen for a full week ahead.
* High gloss black aluminium finish.
* Parental Control.
* Universal Remote Control capable of operating most TV and DVD brands.
* Energy efficient and low power standby (less than 20W operating, less than 3W standby).
Easy to install, easy to use
* The WDTR160 is simplicity itself to install. The latest generation in tuning technology allows the WDTR160 to rapidly detect and store all available television, radio and digital teletext channels.
* Straightforward on-screen graphics allow you to select the television or radio programmes you wish to view or listen to with ease.
* The 8 day electronic programme guide allows you to plan your TV viewing and radio listening for the week ahead.
* TV and radio channels are separated allowing the user to switch between them at the press of a button.
* Channels can easily be sorted and hidden.
* Parental control allows parents to limit which television channels and recordings their children are able to watch.
* Built in help guides assist the viewer at every step of the way. Not sure what to do? Press help to instantly find out the meaning of each option and which button to press.
* The Universal remote control unit adds to the style of the product with clearly labelled, easy to read keys, arranged for simplicity of use.
Stunning picture quality, fast interactive content
* High quality RGB SCART output from the WDTR160 delivers digital TV as it is meant to be: clear and sharp with vibrant colours.
* Crystal clear stereo audio complements the picture.
* High performance 32 bit microprocessor inside the WDTR160, delivers exceptionally fast and responsive Digital Teletext services (MHEG) performance for rapid paging through news, weather and information services.
* Reduced power consumption.
* Constructed from materials and components which minimise environmental impact.
Has little audio sync problems occasionally when coming out of fast picture search but just need to press pause then play and it goes back into sync (these lower end PVRs have these kinds of niggles).
It is EXACTLY the same as the one here but badged as wharfedale. I was so impressed that I bought 3 of them but 1 gets very little use being in a spare bedroom hence I am selling it.http://www.tvonics.com/dvr-fp150.html