I have an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB AGP graphics card for sale. Fully working from my old computer, this card needs 4 pin molex power, has VGA and DVI outputs. Drivers can be provided on CDR however there is not cable supplied with this.
** This card is apparently excellent for overclocking, but I can assure you that this has only been operated at stock speeds.
* Interface Type AGP 8x
* RAMDAC Clock Speed 400 MHz
* Video Memory Installed 128 MB
* Technology DDR SDRAM
* Max Resolution (external) 2048 x 1536 / 85 Hz
* Colors Max Resolution (external) 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
* Supported Display Graphics 1152x864 , 1920x1200 , 1920x1440 , VGA (640x480) , SVGA (800x600) , XGA (1024x768) , HDTV (1920x1080) , QXGA (2048x1536) , SXGA (1280x1024) , UXGA (1600x1200) , UXGAW (1900x1200)
* API Supported OpenGL , DirectX
* Max Monitors Supported 2
* TV Interface TV out
* Analog Video Format S-Video
* Digital Video Standard Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
* Interfaces 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) , 1 x S-video output - 4 pin mini-DIN , 1 x DVI-I - 29 pin combined DVI
included DVI cable.
Reduced to £15 delivered before Ebay,.