I have the following trousers aged 2-3yr old to sell, my son grew out of these ones after he was 3, probably about 3.5yr old. Postage needs to be added
These are as stated condition wise, great for playing out or nursery maybe??? Ive tried to be as honest as possible, if you want more photos of a specific pair please ask
1) Cherokee, expandable waist light blue combat trousers. Good worn conditioin, slight wear to bottoms of legs and slightly faded on knee. £1
2) George jeans, faded on knees - more than the faded effect of the jeans £1
3) 2 pairs of jogging bottoms. 1 grey from Cherokee/1 kahki pair from jac jnr. The grey pair is bobbled (still plenty of life in them for playing in) £1.20 (for both). these were so useful when my son was learning to use the toilet, so easy for him to pull up/down himself
4)Jeans from Mackays these are starting to wear on the bottom of the legs. Faded effect, maybe slightly more faded on the knees. £1
5) George, these were my favourites, they have a turn up, patches with things on sew on them, hip pockets and back pockets. There is signs of wear on the bottoms of the legs and the knees are faded £1
6) Marks & Spencer not sure how to describe the colour kahki/light brown? very small sign of wear on bottom of one leg, these are smarter trousers probably not been worn as much as the others £1.50
Would do the lot for £5.50 instead of £6.70 plus postage.
Prices exclude postage which will be quoted as 2nd class. I always obtain proof of posting.
Payment via PPG/BT