* MarkMFP Server -Windows 2000 SP4 above / XP SP1 above
* Supports scan, print, card reader and fax functions through the wired or wireless network.
* Supports Windows XP and MFP vendors scanning utilities.
* Supports bi-directional communication with MFPsand Printers, has ability to monitor important information such as ink levels and paper levels. Print Server -Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003, MAC OS 9.x above and Linux/Unix
* Share print function through the wired or wireless network.
* Support TCP/IP network protocol.
* Support LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix Logical printing protocols.General Features
* Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u Wired Ethernet and IEEE 802.11g/b (2.4GHz) Wireless LAN standards.
* Provides one USB 2.0 port to connect to MFP or printer.
* Compatible with the majority of HP, EPSON, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Konica Monoltaetc. MFPsand Printers.
* Supports DHCP Server and Client protocol.
* Supports Web-based management and Windows Configuration Utility.
* Provides easy-to-use installation and setup programs.
* Supports Fault-Tolerant Upgrade capability.
Lost the manual but can be downloaded from the Edimax website, boxed with original CD