Reluctantly I've had to agree with the wife and decided to sell the PC, I just don't do it justice for the amount I paid for it....Bought less than 12 months ago with all parts sourced from OverclockersUK (although none of the parts have been overclocked). I've been OOA for 4 months and I simply haven't been able to use it as much as I thought I would. Plus we have our first child due in March, so the money can be put to better use.
* AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 955 Black Edition 3.20GHz (Socket AM3) - Retail
* Asus M4A785TD-V Evo AMD 785G (Socket AM3) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
* G.Skill Ripjaw 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM)
* Samsung SpinPoint F1 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache - OEM (HD103UJ)
* OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w Silent SLI Ready Modular Power Supply
Coolermaster Elite 335 Case - Black (No PSU)
* Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 - Retail (BV3-00007)
* Samsung SH-S223BBEBE 22x DVD±RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter (Black) - OEM
* Dell S2309W 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor
* Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4890 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Will also include Windows 7 Home Premium RETAIL - boxed
Unfortunately it's collection only - however I can meet up within a reasonable distance.
Looking for £650 either Cash on collection or Bank Transfer please.
UPDATE: Would also consider a trade for a decent laptop
Willing to answer any questions you may have. Appreciate the lack of feedback on here, however feel free to look up ukbronco1983 on fleabay, and i'll make sure you have all my contact details when we strike a deal
Pictures Added! Not great, and needless to say - dust will be cleaned with professional products before handing over to buyer.http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/9718/p1000773z.jpghttp://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9296/p1000777n.jpghttp://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5900/p1000778o.jpghttp://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7518/p1000782z.jpg