I'm selling this scanner as i've upgraded to a base unit. It comes with the box, power adaptor, rubber duck antenna etc and is in mint condition. Manual is included as well.
I paid £129 for it 15 months ago and it still retails between £120-£130.
Spec is as follows
* CTCSS and DCS sub-audible encoded squelch modes
* 16-character, 4-line, alphanumeric liquid crystal display
* 1000 programmable channels
* 8.33 kHz steps in AIR band
* Pre pregrammed search range (PMR, AIR, HAM etc)
* Up to 60 channels/second scan speed and up to 75 steps/second speed
* Lock-out function
* 2-second delay function
* Priority function
* Attenuator on/off for each channels
* Built-in charging circuit for rechargeable batteries with included rechargeable battery case
* BNC antenna connector including flexible rubber antenna
Your PSR-295 portable scanner also lets you scan transmissions and is programmed with service search banks for convenience. This scanner gives you direct access to over 61,000 frequencies including those used by various large organisations. Features include 10 channel storage banks - allowing you store 100 channels in each bank to group channels so calls are easier to identify. Data cloning lets you transfer the programmed data to another scanner.
25-88 MHz (5 kHz)
118-136.99166 MHz (8.33 kHz)
137-174 MHz (12.5 kHz)
216.225 MHz (5 kHz)
225.0125-400 MHz (12.5 kHz)
400.0125-512 MHz (12.5 kHz)
806-824 MHz (12.5 kHz)
824.01-894 MHz (10 kHz)
894.0125-960 MHz (12.5 kHz)
1240-1300 MHz (12.5 kHz)
Price includes postage. Payment by bank transfer please.