I have for sale a silver charm bracelet with 8 charms attached.
First to the bracelet;
Each link is hallmarked individually-a sign of good quality. The bracelet is connected with a silver padlock catch and a small safety chain. The padlock is clearly hallmarked across the back.
All clearly hallmarked unless stated 'silver coloured'-in this case I believe they are silver but cannot see a hallmark.
1. silver garage with fold down floor showing a car and a petrol pump.
2. Silver dog kennel with fold down floor showing a dog, bowl, bone and toys.
3. Silver shoe with fold down floor showing a woman with 5 children (there was an old woman...)
4. Silver Cuckoo clock with turning hands and pop out cuckoo.
5. Silver COLOURED church
6. Silver COLOURED trio- a cross with 'Faith' embossed, an anchor with 'Hope' embossed on it and a heart with 'Charity' embossed on it.
7. A large Silver St Christopher disc.
8.Silver church, with fold down floor showing a priest/vicar and a couple being wed.
9. Silver COLOURED engagement and wedding ring. Diamond ring houses a white stone-unknown whether diamond, CZ or glass.
I don't know the weight of this item, it is much heavier than my 25g gold bracelet otherwise for sale. I believe it is over 100g but I would not like to say for sure. It is more valuable as a wearable piece than scrap anyway.
I am looking for £25 all in.
Includes 1st class postage, £2 extra for recorded delivery.