I'm selling my beloved Laptop which is only 8 months old. The Laptop is in MINT condition and has never put a foot wrong. Absolutely flawless Laptop which begs the question why would I want to sell it? My reasons for selling are that I'm no longer in need of a Mobile Workstation as I've moved into a house with an office and with the money raised from this sale I will be building a PC.
This Laptop is perfect for anyone who used CAD software, like myself I'm currently in University and this laptop was a god send when using programs such as 3ds Max to reduce rending times. The laptop comes in mint condition as stated before, all the CDs/DVDs (Drivers / OS), the original box with cables/manuals and I will format the Laptop with a fresh official install of Windows 7 64bit Professional. If the Buyer come to collect the laptop, I will throw in a Zalman Laptop Cooler
The Specs are as follows:
Model number: VC262ET#ABU
- Intel Core 2 Duo (T9600) 2.8GHz Processor with 6MB L2 Cache and 1066MHz Bus Speed
- 4096MB DDR2 Memory (Max 8gb)
- 320GB (7200rpm) SATA Hard Drive
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M 512mb (high performance CAD videocard)
- 15.4" Screen with a native resolution of 1900x1200 (with built-in webcam)
- Fingerprint scanner and built-in booklight
- 4 USB ports, HDMI and eSATA portsFull Specs / Description via DABS
Lowest price (New) I've seen this very model of the 8530w was roughly £1400.
The price I've set at 949 is resonable in my opinion as the laptop is as good as new and comes with Windows 7 and a cooler (if picked up).
I will pay for shipping if bought at asking price.
I live in the Heald Green / Wythenshawe area of Manchester if you want to pick up the laptop.
Would prefer payment by Paypal Gift or BT please or Cash on Pick up.