I have a big heavy duty wooden work bench out in my garage. It's a shame to get rid but we never use it, my husband is not the DIY type!
£15 collected from Tamworth, near Birmingham.
Indesit Condenser IS70C Tumble Dryer
Making some space in my garage and so am selling my Indesit Condenser IS70C Tumble Dyer.
- Reverse tumble action. Reverse tumble actions reduce tangling and creasing compared to uni-directional drums
- C grade energy efficiency Graded on a scale of A-G (A being the best)
- Final cool cycle. For reduced creasing and easier ironing
- 2 drying temperatures. Different drying temperatures for greater flexibility
- Water reservoir full indicator. Lets you know when to empty the water reservoir
- Wide opening door. For ease of use.
- Easily accessible filter for faster, simpler cleaning.
- 5.11 kW energy consumption. This indicates the power or electrical consumption of the appliance. The lower the figure the less electricity it uses.
- Reversible door Left or right hand opening Stacking kit available A stacking kit can be purchased so the dryer can be stacked safely with a washing machine, saving valuable space 7 kg drying capacity The maximum capacity of the appliance.
- Condenser drying A condenser dryer can be placed anywhere in the house, a vented dryer needs somewhere for the venting hose to go 160 minute timer The maximum time fabrics can be dried.
The dryer works but does not have any heat. I have had this problem with a previous dryer and I had to call a local repairman out, it cost me £25 all in and that was just over 3 years ago.
This dryer is 3 years old and was bought from Currys. My parents bought me a new one for my birthday in October so I've decided to just sell this one as it is. £20
Collection only from Tamworth, near Birmingham.
Also have an Indesit washing machine, selling as spares or repair aswell. Water isn't going into the machine but emptying onto the floor. £20