Unfortunately we cannot fit this in the back of our car alongside our toddlers car seat ... so we've had to buy a more standard car seat. Gutted to sell as its so nice - and so useful that it lies flat as well as sits up.
This has been used a handful of times and is in immaculate condition. See photos in first post. This comes with the two metal brackets to connect to your car seat belts for lying down position. You would normally pay around £25 separately for these alone.
This retails at £199.99 at Mothercare http://www.mothercare.com/eacute-Matrix-Flat-Infant-Carrier/dp/B000QUTF64/ref=sr_11_1/278-3710831-2892509?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core
Open to sensible offers.
The blurb ....
This AWARD WINNING Jan?atrix Cup convertible carrycot / car seat which meets the European Car Safety Regulations ECE R44/04. The only product on the market that can be used as a carrycot (180 degrees) and as a car seat (138 degrees), both in the car and on any of the Jan?hassis.
The Matrix caters for the first important months of a newborn baby's life in the healthier lie-flat position either in the car or on the chassis of the pram. As your baby gets older and heavier it can be used in the sitting up rearward facing position which will afford it better safety and protection as required.
A first for Group 0 car seats on the market, the NEW 'CUP' version of the Matrix now has a 5 point safety harness that is used in both flat and sitting up positions. This replaces the traditional 3 point 'Y' safety harness that is found on Group 0 infant car seats on the market.
* Setting new world standards - The Matrix has proved to be one of the most revolutionary safest car seats on the market, specially designed to protect your baby in the car and on the pram.
* Babies respiration - Your child needs the support of a flat surface especially when sleeping - the Matrix promotes the correct development of their delicate back and respiration system.
* Anatomical Structure - Maximum fabric quality, softness and the specially designed anatomical structure provides optimum comfort for your baby.
* Pro-fix fastening system - Fastening and unlocking with just one hand.
* Pads - Includes shoulder protectors and buckle pads.
* 5 Point Safety harness - The new Matrix Cup now has a 5 point harness, this replaces the traditional 3 point 'Y' safety harness that is found on other infant car seats.
* Washable upholstery - Removable and washable covers.
* Extra Protection - The upper area is protected with expanded polyurethane.
* Energy absorption material - (polystyrene) in the sides and headrest.
* Body Injected - with polypropylene (recycable) with high absorption of impacts.
* Sitting position 138 degrees only taking up one seat in the car (Group 0+ up to 13kg, approx 18 months of age).
* Lying down position 180 degrees, only taking up two seats in the back of the car (Group 0, up to 9kg, approx 9 months of age). Providing optimum rest for baby during the first months.
* New Safety harness - in neoprene for greater holding.
Car Seat Weight: 5kg