I am selling this KWorld TVbox 1440ex.
How it basically works (or I used it for) is:
- Monitor connected to TVbox with VGA cable.
- TVbox connected to virgin media cable box with round AV cable (can connect to a TV aerial if you prefer).
- TVbox connected to PC with another VGA cable (used to use this, now just connect monitor directly to PC via DVI)
- Speaker going into TVbox.
- Wire connecting TVbox to PC.
Basically, I can now run a Virgin Media cable box on my PC monitor as well as PC. If I used both VGAs, I can also do splitscreen (can't via DVI). I can also switch sound between either one so I can like listen to a football game and use PC at the same time!
It actually doesn't even need a PC, can just let your PC monitor act as a full on TV!
Works perfectly. Had it for about 6 months. Only now selling since I've finally bought a TV so no longer need to watch TV on my PC monitor!
It comes with:
- KWorld TVBox 1440ex.
- Power Adaptor.
- VGA Cable.
- 3.5mm Stereo Cable.
- Remote Controller.
- MMI Cable (YPbPr, AV & S-Video Input).
- Composite Video Cable.
Even the actual box still has the plastic on it (see in picture).
I paid £50 for this when I got it and I can't find it online so I'll list this here for £38 plus delivery on top. If anyone can find it cheaper elsewhere or wants to make a reasonable offer, I am open to it.
Price drop to £28.
Postage on top. Payment BT preferred but PPG accepted.