Having a big sort out - all from smoke, pet FREE home. Discounts for multiple items
1. Topshop (lovely) purple tshirt - with 'flamingo lounge paradise club' logo. I only really ever tried this on, it was too small - has no size on it but I think it's about a 10-12. It's stretchy so depends how you like your tops. Great quality and trendy - £6 delivered
2. Barbie batwing top by Oasis - size 16 - great condition, sparkly bits and lots of fun. £6 delivered
3. H&M Garden Collection pretty dress/tunic - size M - lovely feel to it, great as dress or over leggings, etc. £6 delivered
4. FCUK pink tshirt - lovely colour. £5 delivered
5. Jane Norman tunic - size 14 with pink 60s design - slight bobbling but not nasty, wouldn't sell rubbish! £4.50 delivered
6. Dorothy Perkins long blue top - size 14 - with trendy ruched sleeves, long length - £3.50 delivered
7. Junk Food 'Ernie' from Sesame Street red tshirt - actually a child's size L which is about a 10-12 I've found, very strange - bought in USA so very unusual £4.50 delivered.
8. Blue Adidas Hoodie - size 12. £6 delivered
9. Grey Adidas Hoodie - size 14. Slight bobbling - £5 delivered.
10. Dorothy Perkins jeans - size 16R. wide leg, light blue with trendy wear creases below waist. Good condition - bottoms have trendy 'over the shoe' wear. Feel really nice on - £5 delivered
11. Roxy Quiksilver tennis dress - light blue with blue sides. Says size 4, I think this is about a 10-12 (?) Stretchy material - £3 delivered
12. Warehouse strapless dress/top size 14 - grey and sparkly, nice gathered detail on sides and middle - flattering too. Teeny (really small) hole in back at the top, which you don't notice as the top folds over behind - £4 delivered
13. H&M green top - size L - soft and really nice shape - £2 delivered
14. Ladies belt, brand new - £1.50 delivered
15. Topshop purple top size 14 with flattering waist band £3 delivered
Pics to follow
Second class post, well packed - although sometimes it's only a teeny bit more for first class so I just go for it!