I have a Linksys VoIp router model: RT31P2. It is totally unlocked and can be used with any SIP provider.
Contents; Linksys RT31P2, power adaptor, ethernet cable, BT to RJ11 cable to connect normal phones
* Three 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports to share Internet connection
* Two RJ-11 voice ports for analog phones or fax machines with two independent telephone numbers
* Supports QoS (Quality of Service) to ensure best voice quality
* Advanced security management functions for port filtering, MAC address filtering, and DMZ hosting
* Web-based configuration through a built-in web server
* Supports remote provisioning with remote firmware upgrade
* Supports Universal Plug-and Play for easy configuration
* Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
* Supports DTMF tone detection and generation
* Supports FSK Caller ID, DTMF Caller ID, and FSK VMWI
* Supports echo cancellation and Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
* Supports multiple voice compression G.711, G.726, G.729, G.723.1
* Model: RT31P2
* Standards: IEEE 802.3 (10BaseT), IEEE 802.3u (100BaseTX)
o One 10/100 RJ-45 Port for broadband Modem
o Three 10/100 RJ-45 Switched Ports
o Two RJ11 Phone ports for Voice Over IP
* Buttons: Reset
* Cabling type: RJ45 Ethernet Category 5, RJ11 Standard Phone cable
* LEDs: Power, Ethernet (1-3), Phone (1-2), Internet
* UPnP able/cert: Able
* Network protocols: TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX
* Voice protocols: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP v2)
* Power: External, 12V DC, 1A
* Certification: FCC
* Operating conditions: 32ºF to 104ºF, humidity 10% to 85%, Non-Condensing
* System requirements: High-speed internet connection (cable/DSL/other), Activated Voice Over IP Service, Regular analog touch-tone telephone or FAX machine for Voice Service, CD-ROM Drive, Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 6 for web-based configuration
* Width: 7.32"
* Height: 6.16"
* Depth: 1.88"
postage included in the above price.