This is the complete system with added extras! Costs over £700 new with all the extras thrown in. What you see in the photos is what you get (no, the piglet rug doesn't come with it!). :-)
The Ultima range is Mamas And Papas award winning line for travel systems. Basically interchangeable pieces that provides parents with practicality and flexibility with however their day is planned. I've read more than enough reviews before finally deciding on buying this, and it's great to use!
Key Features (from the Mamas And Papas website):
- Lie flat carrycot also has an adjustable backrest so your baby can see you easier when you want
- Ventilated carrycot base for when they are sleeping
- Curved carrycot base for ease of rocking your baby to sleep and lockable stabilisers for a stationary position
- Soft cotton lined carrycot to give your baby maximum comfort
- Seat unit is forward or rear facing so your baby can face you or forward to explore their new world
- Five point freedom safety harness
- Hand washable covers keep the seat unit looking clean and fresh
- Adjustable backrest and footrest to suit your baby
- Gate opening and removable bumper bar make it easy to get your baby in and out
- Carrycot, seat unit and Primo Viaggio IP all compatible with Surefix Universal stand perfect for visiting friends or family
- Adjustable handle height
- Toy loop in the hood for your babies entertainment
- Locks into place when folded
- Suitable from Birth
- MPX Chassis with cupholders
- Seat unit
- Primo Viaggio I.P car seat
- Surefix® Stand
- Complete Fullsize Raincover
- Additional mattress for carrycot (make the baby more comfy!)
- Additional mattress covers
My daughter is now 9 months. We only used the car seat when I took the baby home from the hospital, and a few trips to the shops. Carrycot was used from birth till 4 months, when she couldn't fit anymore (she's a long baby!). The seating unit was used from month 5-7, till the baby became heavy enough for my wife to have a hard time bringing down the travel system with the baby in it, as we live in the 2nd floor. I was hoping to use the seat longer till she's a toddler, but since she's a bit big for her age, the wifey has now bought a foldable travel stroller from Mamas And Papas too, and has been using that since.
Time for this well taken care of travel system to go to a good home!
Lowered asking price!
PayPal gift or bank transfer only please. Since there are no boxes for these anymore, I cannot ship them so pick up only, unless you are aware of some other shipping options yourself.