We used this for my wife's labour - but she didn't last long before she needed hardcore drugs! You may wish to buy some replacement contact pads - they're on sale on ebay or amazon etc, around a fiver.
These generally cost about £30 to rent for 6 weeks.
Anyhoo, blurb is below.
* TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) has a rapidly growing reputation as one of the safest, most effective forms of modern pain control available to women during childbirth
* The treatment is widely approved and recommended by medical professionals, and allows you to experience a mobile, drug-free labour, with personal control over your pain relief
* MamaTENS uses the latest technology. A digital unit with preset programmes to ensure maximum pain relief.
* Pre-set, clinically researched programmes for each of the 3 stages of labour
* Integrated boost button for contractions, with ramp control facility
* Digital technology to ensure minimum fuss setting up, and accurate and powerful pain relief
* Detailed instruction booklet and pictorial guide
* Advice and further information available from our dedicated helpline: 0845 230 4647
* The most popular maternity TENS in the UK, recommended by the Royal College of Midwives
* Safe and easy to use, with NO side-effects for the mother or baby
* Enables the mother to remain mobile and in control of her pain relief
* The sole use of MamaTENS allows a natural and drug-free labour
* Can be used at home, in hospital, and prior to a waterbirth
Price includes postage.