Selling a few clothes that I have lying around and that I never wear! Looking for quick sales, so open to sensible offers..
All pictures are on : http://img534.imageshack.us/g/allsaintstshirts.jpg/
1) All Saints T-Shirt, size Small, bought for £40 and never worn it so in perfect condition, looking for £25 ono.
2) Crafted Jeans, size 32-32, denim blue, bought from Republic for £35, don't think I've ever worn these either, no scuffs at all, looking for £16 ono
3) Crosshatch Jeans, size 32-30, navy blue/black, never worn, no scuffs, looking for £14 ono.
4) Crosshatch Jeans, size 32-32, navy blue, worn once or twice, looking for £13 ono.
5) Crafted Jeans, size 32-32, blackish, worn about three or four times, looking for £14 ono.
6) Evisu Jeans, size 32, bought it years ago, not from a shop but I believe they are genuine ones I don't know how to certify it? Looking for £18 ono.
7) FCUK T-Shirt, size M, wolverine one, bought off here for £15 brand new and never worn it, looking to get the £15 back ono.8)
Lyle and Scott Jumper, size M, peach colour, looking for £25 ono.
9) Montgomery Winter Jacket, size M, bought off here a while ago for about £50 but it didn't suit me, would also fit a L, looking for £40 ono.
10) Petroleum Jeans, 32R, worn once or twice, looking for £13 ono.
11) Red Ralf Lauren Polo shirt, size M, worn once, looking for £15 ono.
OPEN TO ANY SENSIBLE OFFERS AS I NEED A QUICK SALE!!