i have Nokia N85 for sale. brand new just arrived from vodafone as an upgrade. . it comes with 8gb card as standard. Just found out it was already unlocked.
open to reasonable offers.
any questions welcome
Key points about the N85 hardware:
* 2.6 inch, QVGA (240 x 320) AM OLED screen with 16 million colours. AM OLED screens have a number of advantages: they generally draw less power, and have better performance for colour gamut, response time, and contrast. See below for more on AM OLED.
* Tri-band WCDMA cellular and quad band GSM radios, which means 3G data connectivity or calling can be used worldwide. There will be three N85 variants: a European and Asian model (WCDMA 2100/1900/900), an Americas model (WCDMA 2100/1900/850) and an EDGE/GSM only model for the Chinese market. See below for an explanation of WCDMA bands.
* USB charging. The N85 is the first Nokia S60 model to support USB charging and the first Nokia device to support simultaneous charging and data transfer. The microUSB (Hi-Speed USB 2.0) connector is also used for PC connectivity, media sync, printing and USB mass storage (client). The N85 does not have a 2mm power port, instead a microUSB charger (Nokia AC-10) will be provided.
* Dimensions of 103 x 50 x 16mm and a weight of 128g make the N85 at least 25% thinner than previous dual sliders (N95 8GB: 21mm, N96 20mm). It is also the smallest in overall volume at 76cc (N96 is 92cc, N95 8GB is 96cc).
* 5 megapixel camera (2584 x 1938), which is protected by a sliding lens cover and accompanied by a dual LED flash/photo light and lens cover. The lens uses Carl Zeiss optics and has an aperture of F2.8 and focal length of 5.45mm. Video capture is at VGA resolution at 30 frames per second.
* The camera's dual LED flash has optimised micro-optics. The gain is better than earlier devices with freshnel lenses. Essentially this means the flash will provide greater illumination. Using an LED flash means it can be used in both video and photo mode.
* Intelligent key illumination - the upper slide keys illuminate according to their current function. In music and video playback, the multimedia shortcut controls are shown. In N-Gage games, two circles represent the dedicated gaming keys. Similarly, the control cluster only illuminates when the key functions are available (e.g. switched off in camera mode).
* Touch sensitive NaviWheel for scrolling in user interface. Auto screen rotation powered by integrated accelerometer sensor.
* 8GB microSD memory card included in the box. 70 MB of internal memory with 128 MB of RAM (around 75MB free after boot up).
* Integrated FM transmitter (as first seen in the N78) and FM radio with RDS support.
* 3.5mm stereo headphone jack (on the top of the device), which is also used for TV-out. Twin stereo speakers are located on the top and bottom of the right-hand-side of the device (above and below the volume and camera capture keys respectively).
* Integrated GPS (with support for A-GPS), which is used for GPS navigation and geotagging photos. The GPS antennae is located on the back of the, near the top end of the device around the camera area. This should give it the optimum position for reception regardless of the slide mode.
* WiFi (802.11b/g) and Bluetooth connectivity, including support for A2DP and AVRCP profiles (Bluetooth stereo headphones).
* Nokia BL-5K battery (1200 mAh) with quoted standby time of 300 hours. 25 hours of music playback (offline mode). In the real world this should be sufficient for a day of heavy usage.
* The in-box accessories for the N85 are stereo headset/controller (HS-45/AD-54), high power charger (AC-10), connectivity cable (CA-101), 8GB microSD card, and TV-out cable (CA-75U).
Asking price lowered to 185
collection welcome from chelmsford, essex.
paypal gift or cash.
p&p by rmsd.
will post after payment received.
100% ebay feedback of 218 under member 'esavdo'.