I am listing my partner's Peugeot 106 Zest 3 (nicknamed 'Rosey'), the reason being she's now commuting to University in London and no longer requires her car.
We've had this car since October last year and it has never let us down! It's been well looked after and has been used daily up until last month when Uni started.
Stylish, reliable, economical and very spacious for a small car.
I aim to be as honest as possible and have therefore compiled a short 'Good/Bad' list:
- Fantastic condition both inside and out
- New Sony CD/Radio system with large roof-mounted aerial
- Recently passed MOT
- Sun roof
- Power steering
- Electric windows
- Folding rear seats
- Heated rear window
- Lockable fuel cap
- Excellent heater
- Drives beautifully
- Very economical
- Cheap parts
- Small scratch to paintwork at back left of car. This is hardly visible unless you're looking hard.
- The remote central locking key is damaged. This doesn't affect the central locking or the key itself, this simply means you can't open the doors remotely. A Peugeot dealer should be able to make you a new key if this feature matters to you. I will also be including an original spare key for your convenience.
- Doesn't come with the Churchill nodding dog on the parcel shelf (sorry!)
I welcome anyone who is interested in the car to visit and see it yourself.
I will be uploading images in the next post.
58000 miles on the clock.
I have the service log book and will include all documents we received with the car when we bought it.
1.1 Petrol engine
Taxed until the end of the month (November 2008) and MOT'd until September 2009.
Cheap as chips to insure (especially for young drivers - this was my gf's first car)
Collection only, cash or bankers draft only - car will be yours once this clears.